Instant online valuation
Letting a property guide
A lettings agency partner you can rely on
With more than 25 years’ experience in the local property market, we know the challenges faced by landlords. From legislation and maintenance to the risk of rent arrears and void properties. That’s before you consider the complex financial and legal aspects of owning investment properties.
We have built a network of four dedicated lettings offices, supported by Lettings Management and Lettings Accounts teams based locally, to offer the expertise and experience that any local landlord should expect.
We’re here to support you every step of the way:
- Rental valuation – from experienced, professional staff who specialise in the lettings market
- Property marketing – proactive marketing to attract the attention of tenants
- Finding a tenant - Green & Company consistently agrees rentals on properties quicker than any other lettings agent in the local area
- Referencing – fully qualified tenants to reduce the risk of rent arrears
- Check-in – professional APIP-accredited inventory and check-in report
- Deposit – registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme for complete protection
- Property management – a dedicated Lettings Management team based locally for a quicker response
- Rent collection – available with or without full property management
- Added services – from EPCs to gas safety certificates, we take the hassle out of property management
Letting a property – find out more
Propertymark offers a series of guides and tips for letting out a property. Click here for details. Green & Company is proud to be a Propertymark Protected estate agent.
If you prefer to speak to someone, call or pop into your local Green & Company lettings branch today for more information and expert advice.